Philly Give & Get is BACK! This year, we're celebrating the DESIGNERS of Philadelphia, those masters of mindful aesthetic who design our daily experiences here in fair Philadelphia.
Philly Give & Get is a charity “date” auction that combines professional networking with community engagement. During this live auction event, attendees bid on specialized “Auction Lot” prize packages that include private experiences with Philadelphia-based Designers. October’s event is sponsored by Mobilize.org.
Event attendees will have the opportunity to bid on PRIVATE, ONE-OF-A-KIND CLASSES with an amazing roster of Philly Designers of all styles and stripes, including...
- Alex Gilliam, Public Workshop
- Austin Seraphin, iOS Accessibility Consultant
- Conrad Benner, Streets Dept
- Donnie Felton, Grubby Little Hands
- Erica Maust & Andrew Olson, Chicory Florals
- Jenn Hensell, Free Tours By Foot
- Mark Capriotti & Mark Corpus, ReAnimator Coffee
- Mat Falco, Philly Beer Scene
- Megan Gibson, PB&Jams
- Molly Haendler, Spruce Hill Preserves
- Nate Mell & Wynn Bauer, Felt + Fat
- Pete Angevine, Martin Brown & Jeffrey Ziga, Little Baby's IceCream
- Rachel Ford, Made Studios
- Shayna Marmar, Honeypie Cooking
- THE BLACK TRIBBLES! (Len Webb, Kennedy Allen, Erik Darden, Randy Green & Jason Richardson)
- Violette Carb, Victrix Apparel
- Victoria Guidi, Jesus Castro & Patrick McGettigan, Philadelphia Wooden Boat Factory
All proceeds from Philly Give & Get auction events are donated to nonprofit recipients that help young people in Philadelphia grow, learn, and create great things. Philadelphia Wooden Boat Factory was chosen as this October’s charity partner due to its commitment to teaching young Philadelphians about the maritime arts and environmental sciences. The group will use the funds raised to upgrade its equipment as it continues to grow its apprenticeship program and fleet.