Philly Give & Get: MAKER Edition will highlight Philadelphia’s exemplary creative economy. We’re calling on all Makers, Do-ers, Creators, Inspire-ers, and Instigators to come celebrate the innovation, creativity, and JFDI-good-nature of Philadelphia. All proceeds benefit Scribe Video Center!
Event attendees will have the opportunity to bid on these amazing Philly Makers:
- Brandon Boulden, NextFab Studios
- Bryan Mayer, Butcher, Kensington Quarter
- Chad Ludeman, Postgreen Homes
- Darla Jackson, Philadelphia Sculpture Gym
- David Clayton, Department of Making + Doing
- Garrett Williams & Meredith Rebar, Home Brewed Events
- J. Kyle Keener, KeenerVision Studios LLC
- Julia Blaukopf, Julia Blaukopf & Julia Pearl LLC, Imprinted Images
- Kara LaFleur, Independent Chef
- Nathaniel Dodson, Endy Photography
- Peter Scarola, R2L Restaurant
- Sara McCorriston, Paradigm Gallery + Studio and saramccorriston.com
- Sean Martorana, Independent Artist & Curator
- Tim Wisniewski, Director of Civic Technology, City of Philadelphia
- Todd Von Deak, TVD Associates
Once again, all proceeds will go to a local charity that supports Philly youth. This time, we're partnering with SCRIBE VIDEO CENTER, an exemplary organization that teaches students how to be filmmakers, storytellers, and media creators.
Bring some cash and a desire to learn something new!
Wondering what the event will be like? Check out this great video from our inaugural auction!
See you on 10/10!